Friday 12 August 2005

Welcome to the new blog - Wireless Cranium

Yes, jiggys.blogspot.com is no more.
Mindless, boring, getting to know you chit-chat is no more.

Let's all have a metric moment's silence for the blog that is no more.

...

Welcome to the new and improved* blog, Wireless Cranium (wirelesscranium.blogspot.com).

This blog has a new name, new look and new charter to actually reflect what I am actually talking about on the blog. Music, that is.

This doesn't mean that there can't be posts about things other than music. But it's good to focus and at least have a concept in mind for a blog to ensure that it doesn't go off topic too much.

Feel free to reply to any of my posts, or create a new post yourself. My blog is yours. Make yourself at home.

Why Wireless Cranium? Well, firstly wirelesscranium is my eBay username. And there is a connection between the name of the blog and the topics I generally post about. But I'll leave that up to you to figure out.

* Actual improvement is purely superficial. The blog really hasn't changed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sing some harmonies here: